сряда, 8 май 2024 г.

Past Life Regression, spiritual development, the proper mindset

Sharing my observations and experience for those of you who are recently on this path of spiritual renewal and development and seek ascencion, and also feel confused in the ocean of information and disinformation that is around on the internet.

All comments and questions are very welcome. Most of my work is shared in Bulgarian language but english is part of my life allot those recent years, so please feel free to ask help, seek me for conversation or just leave me your comments and if I can be of any help you will get my answer.

I am located in Sofia, Bulgaria but online regression is also an option for those of you that live abroad.

https://youtu.be/YqswOaGnAFQ?si=0Psp9SQ2BprO45Um




Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар